We believe in providing a friendly, reliable, professional service that is fair. We believe in upfront and transparent pricing, not charging for a service that doesn’t meet customer’s expectations.
- Laptop - supply and replace DC power socket - £65 - £75
- PC - power supply failure – Replace power supply unit - Starting from £75
- Hard drive failure - Replace hard drive with e.g. 500GB SSD + Re-install Windows - £120
- Apple iMac Hard drive failure (as above, but may require screen re-fixing kit and thermal sensor) - £150+
- Laptop keyboard replacement - £65 (approximation without make/model information)
- Laptop screen replacement - £85 - £120 (dependent upon make/model)
- Apple Macbook screen replacement - £120 - £800+ (dependant on model / *New or opting for pre-owned option)
- Prices quoted include both supply and fitting..
- PC - removal of malware (scamware or spyware) - Assuming a common type of malware. £45 - £60
- PC - removal of Virus (dependent upon serverity) - £40 - £65
- PC - install new Operating System - £45 - £80
- Visit customer's home to set up a new desktop computer, printer, WiFi - £80
- Upgrade RAM (computer memory e.g 4GB to 8GB) - £55
- PC / Laptop / Macbook - carry out a general service - £70
- Internally clean laptop/Macbook fans, heatsinks, vents + re-apply new thermal paste
- We do charge a call out fee of £35.00 (to eliminate time wasters) - Although, this fee is waived if we take away equipment for repair!
- Remote support sessions are charged at £20.00 for up to 30 minutes (paid in advance)
- All repairs come with a limited guarantee - Excluding usage resulting in reinfection from Virus/Malware.
- 10% Discount for University students, NHS staff and O.A.P's. (valid NUS / NHS id card required)
- Work by appointment on site at business is charged at £45.00/hour (excludes parts)
- Off site work for a business is charged at £40.00/hour (excludes parts).
- *Residential customers £35.00/hour (1st hour included with callout fee)